Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Laura Cheadle PR Highlights

Laura Cheadle blends old-school R&B and funk with a contemporary pop/rock sound to create an engagingly soulful brand of singer/songwriter music. She hired me as her publicist in March, 2008 and I was active in that role from April, 2008 through February, 2009. I promoted for her when she and I deemed such work appropriate or necessary. Here's some of what I accomplished:

"Laura Cheadle, Downtown Harvest Rock Milkboy Coffee" (Cheap Shot! Philly, June 7, 2008; later republished on Crunkbox)

Philly EDGE chose Laura's "Live On" as its "Track of the Week" on August 20, 2008, also plugging her upcoming appearance at the Beta Hi-Fi Festival, which we were promoting. That page went offline at some point and I have not been able to retrieve it.

Philly Fun Guide prominently featured Laura's Philadelphia Live On CD release show (which took place on February 20, 2009) with our flyer and a slightly revised version of the description I submitted; unfortunately, Philly Fun Guide does not archive such things.

For more info on Laura Cheadle: http://www.lauracheadle.com

Copyright © 2009 S.J. Dibai. All rights reserved.

[revised August 14, 2009]

No comments:

Post a Comment