Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Josh and Pete Band Featured in Metro!


Take the greatest rock and harmony-pop bands of the 1960s and '70s. Add in equal parts snark and sensitivity. Dress each member in flamboyant outfits. You've got The Josh and Pete Band.

I became their publicist in late January of this year and during my second campaign for them (and only my first FULL campaign for them), I scored them this fabulous feature:

"5 Questions With Josh of the Josh and Pete Band" (Metro Philadelphia, March 19, 2009)

(The copyright in that piece belongs to Metro. As far as I have been able to tell, Metro did not post that piece online, so I am sharing it now for informative purposes only. Metro is a daily paper and I did not share that piece publicly until after March 19th.)

My work with The Josh and Pete Band looks like it will continue to surge forward. Meanwhile, my roster's looking a little thin and I am interested in expanding. If you think I can help you, let's talk.

For more info on The Josh and Pete Band: http://www.thejoshandpeteband.com

Text and photo copyright © 2009 S.J. Dibai. All rights reserved.

[revised August 14, 2009]

No comments:

Post a Comment