Saturday, August 20, 2011

And now, presenting Dani Mari!

Well, I am comin' back up in the world of music PR! After being approached by Mojoceratops and working out a deal with them, I was then approached by Philly-based singer/songwriter Dani Mari. If you know me well enough, you've heard me talk about her plenty already but now that I'm her publicist, you're gonna hear me talk about her a lot more!

I'll share more about her (and my work for her) in due time, but right now, check out her music: http://www.reverbnation.com/danimari

And trust me when I say that being Dani Mari's publicist is gonna be really DIFFERENT. In good ways, I predict.

The Mojoceratops project will officially get underway before long, don't worry.....

Watch this space for more news!

No comments:

Post a Comment