Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Warm Guns - A Public Relations Mystery

I don't know who's responsible for this. I submitted the show info to Philadelphia Weekly, but this is not quite what I submitted. I'm trying to find out who's behind this, but whatever the answer may be, this is nice:

http://www.philadelphiaweekly.com/events/122898536.html

Remember to see The Warm Guns this coming Wednesday, and tune in to Volta Radio before you do! (See my previous blog entry if that last sentence doesn't make sense to you.)

In other news, I may or may not be doing Philly promo for one or two other out-of-town acts in the very near future. Either I've found an exciting new direction or this field really is pushing me out. I should know soon.

3 comments:

Shaheen J. Dibai said...

Actually, one new project was confirmed just hours ago and I will announce it very soon. Another project is likely but as always, mum's the word until it's official.

Leslie said...

I was actually the one who submitted that information to Philadelphia Weekly. I was acting as their publicist for the second half of the tour, including the Philly date. That's why it's different from what you sent them.

Found your post while looking for a different site that covered them.

-Leslie

Shaheen J. Dibai said...

No disrespect intended, but if you were acting as their publicist, how come no one in the band ever once mentioned you -- to me or anyone else I was working with on the band's behalf?

Post a Comment