Saturday, June 25, 2011

Presenting Heather Maloney! But first...

Yes, I've got a new client! But first, let me say that The Warm Guns campaign was more of a success than I can represent through mere examples of publicity. Cheesy as this may sound, PR is not just a promotion business -- it's a people business. And when all was said and done, not only did I promote The Warm Guns, but I hooked them up with people who were highly impressed by them, really came through for them, and may open up exciting new doors for them in the near future. Sometimes, I just love this line of work!

Now, as for my new client, I am happy to announce that I will be promoting the Massachusetts-based Heather Maloney in Philadelphia. Heather is a singer/songwriter who explores an ever-expanding range of styles while retaining a strong basis in folk and country. If you want to listen to either or both of her two albums:

http://heathermaloney.bandcamp.com/

and for general information:

http://www.heathermaloney.com/

And wouldn't ya know it, like The Warm Guns, she's playing in Room VII at Roosevelt's! Roosevelt's at 23rd and Walnut Streets in Philadelphia, of course, on July 21st. Show details to come.

And I may have yet another new client to announce soon, but as always, mum's the word until the deal is sealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment