Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's over for now.

Well, folks, the unthinkable has happened: I am on an indefinite hiatus as The Josh and Pete Band's publicist. There's no need to go into the details here and now except to say that it's a simple matter of economics and logistics. In other words, nothing personal -- just business.

But let me be quite frank. If you've been following this blog, you know that I've been on a decline as a music publicist since last July. And if you want to know more about that, look at previous blog entries.

I like this field, but I also realize that it's pushing me out. I need to move on. That doesn't necessarily mean I'm leaving this field entirely; it just means I need to go into something else now.

That said: STAY TUNED! I still have at least one project left as a music publicist! I will be making the formal announcement later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment